How can Lowry barcode technology make YOUR business MORE PRODUCTIVE?
Lowry Solutions is your total solutions provider for barcode technology. We offer high-quality, versatile products and services including: barcode label printer solutions, a diverse portfolio of barcode scanner solutions, and a large variety of barcode label software solutions for custom and standard applications.
Our team of experts will evaluate the particulars of your application requirements to ensure an ideal fit for every application, in any environment and work condition.
Benefits of barcode technology:
- Operational efficiency
- Improved visibility of business assets
- Better customer service
- Increased productivity
- Increased accuracy
Barcode printer solutions
Since 1974 Lowry Solutions has been solving barcode application challenges with high-quality, rugged, industrial class barcode printer systems. We offer a wide selection of barcode printers including industrial barcode printers, desktop barcode printers, mobile barcode printers and automated print-and-apply barcode printers, Lowry has the correct solution to provide better business value and keep operations running smoothly. RFID options are available where RFID encoding of tags are required.Learn More
How do we match your organization with the right barcode label printer?
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 . . .
- How will the label be used? Labels that need to be permanent, removable or exposed to heat, chemicals or the elements need to be of the thermal transfer type. Labels that are only needed temporarily or are used in a well-controlled environment can be direct thermal.
- What is the work environment? Printing applications can range from climate controlled office settings, mobile delivery vehicles, light manufacturing as well as heavy industrial factory settings. The harsher the environment, the more robust the printer should be.
- What volume of labels will be printed? For low volume printing in an office, a desktop printer may be sufficient. For higher volumes and medium industrial duty a mid-range printer is in order. A heavy duty rugged printer is called for when there is high volume or heavy industrial printing to be done. Finally, for mobile applications there are Bluetooth mobile printers that can be worn on a belt clip, shoulder strap or docked in a vehicle.
Barcode scanner systems
Lowry offers a full range of barcode scanner solutions that will handle all your barcode scanning requirements, whether it’s for a heavy industrial plant floor or a retail store environment.
Lowry Solutions has been in the barcode business for decades and has successfully evolved alongside the ever-changing barcode technology to better serve customer needs. Today, barcodes have taken on new tasks and are more present around us than ever before. When choosing a barcode scanner Lower considers:
When choosing a barcode scanner Lower considers:
- Type of barcode to be read (1 Dimensional/2 Dimensional)
- Distance from and size of the barcode to be read
- Environment the scanner will be used in (outside weather, manufacturing floor, retail)
- Host connectivity
- Worker mobility
Lowry Solutions offers a diverse line of barcode scanners including rugged barcode scanners, general purpose barcode scanners, fixed mount scanners, companion scanners, multi-plane scanners, healthcare scanners, and OEM scanners.
One-stop resource for all stock and custom barcode labels
Lowry Solutions’ barcode technology meets barcode application challenges with high-quality, durable barcode labels. Whether meeting environmental conditions or satisfying compliance codes, Lowry is the true one-stop resource for any stock or custom barcode label application requirement.
- Labels and tags
- Design and printing services
Stock and custom barcode label solutions
Lowry offers a large in-stock inventory of stock barcode labels and custom barcode label solutions. Our stock labels satisfy a wide variety of thermal transfer, direct thermal and dot matrix labeling applications. Our stock, blank case label program provides immediate delivery of high-performance, cost-efficient labels for thermal transfer printers.
For unique challenges, Lowry maintains a library of over 3,000 dies to customize barcode labels and tags to precise requirements. We will customize the size, label material, adhesive, configuration and any other feature to create a precise custom label or tag.
Lowry’s large in-stock inventory of stock barcode label sizes and styles meet a wide variety of thermal transfer, direct thermal and dot matrix labeling applications. Our stock, blank case label program provides immediate delivery of high-performance, cost-efficient labels for thermal transfer printers.
Lowry’s barcode products include stock and custom labels, specialty/library barcode labels, RFID labels, imprinted barcode and variable data labels, Flexographic printed labels and tags, and label and ribbon kits.
Barcode label software solutions
When it comes to meeting your customer’s barcode labeling mandate, Lowry knows it takes more than a one-size-fits-all compliance solution. That is why we have developed a range of affordable compliance labeling solutions to meet your unique business needs.